Coleman Jewelers is located in the historical Ballard district of Seattle, Washington. We are a family-owned business, with a friendly and casual, “no pressure” atmosphere. At the same time we feature a very professional and well educated, GIA certified staff of gemologists with a combined fifty years of jewelry experience. Coleman Jewelers is a full-service store, ready to assist you with all of your jewelry needs. Some of the services we offer are:· Custom “one of a kind” design.
· Diamonds in all price ranges, but always finely cut and brilliant, no matter what the budget.
· A large selection of Pearl and Colored-Stone jewelry.
· Tissot, Hamilton, Skagen, Daniel Wellington and Sultana watches.
· Estate and Consignment jewelry.
· On-site jewelry, watch and clock repair.
· Pearl and Bead Restringing.
· Insurance Appraisals.
· Free Gift-wrapping.At Coleman Jewelers our philosophy is to offer you, the customer, the best of both worlds: To give you the one-on-one personalized service of a small design studio, but with the competitive prices of a large national chain store. Providing excellent customer service is our top priority at Coleman Jewelers. Whether your purchase is a $5.00 watch battery or a $5000.00 diamond, a knowledgeable sales person will treat you with courtesy and respect. A significant portion of our sales comes from referrals and repeat business. We work very hard to earn your trust so you will be happy here and keep coming back again and again!